Here's a way to try 5 different flavors of our loose leaf teas and tisanes.
Your teas will come individually labeled and packaged in foil bags for freshness.
You will also get 10 empty reusable tea bags which you can fill with whichever flavor you prefer.
Leave a note on your invoice when you check out or leave it up to us and we'll pick 5 teas for you.
Choose 5 from the following flavors
- Lotus Green Tea - Green tea scented with lotus flowers.
- Honeydew Jasmine Green Tea - Green tea scented with jasmine flowers and the flavor of sweet honeydew melons.
- Jasmine Rose Green Tea - Green tea scented with jasmine and rose buds.
- Strawberry Green Tea - We've captured the sweet scent of freshly picked strawberries in this strawberry green tea. The slight astringency of Japanese green tea balances out the sugary sweetness of the strawberries for a tea that is fresh and smooth, not cloyingly sweet.
- Rose Green Tea - You're sure to fall in love with our blend of Japanese and Chinese green teas delicately scented with pink rose petals.
- Sweetly Spiced Green Tea (Cinnamon, vanilla, licorice, orange, anise, sea buckthorn berries) - Travel the entire world in a single sip of tea. We'll take you on a journey along the silk road with our blended Japanese and Chinese green tea that's perfumed with herbs and spices all the way from Asia to Europe. Citrus peel and sea buckthorn berries add fresh fruity notes to the tea while cinnamon and vanilla bring warmth. Sweetly Spiced is rounded out with the sweetness of licorice root and a slight hint of anise.
- Sour Plum (Ume) Pu Erh - A woodsy tea with sour plums (ume) and osmanthus buds.
- Spiced Apple Cider Pu Erh - An earthy tea blended with mulling spices, orange zest and the scent of fall apples.
- Mango Black Tea - Bold malty black tea scented with ripe mangoes.
- Mango Coconut Black Tea - Malty black tea with ripe mangoes and creamy coconut.
- Strawberry Vanilla Black Tea - Black tea with sweet strawberries and warm vanilla.
- Honey Pear Black Tea - Fruity black tea with honey and the flavor of sweet pears.
- Very Berry Black Tea - A crisp black tea blended with tangy strawberries and raspberries.
- Almond Vanilla Pu Erh - An earthy tea balanced by warm vanilla and sweet almond. Tastes like marzipan!
- Citrus Ginger Tie Kuan Yin (Oolong blended with lemon, lemongrass, ginger) - One of the most popular Chinese oolong teas, Tie Kuan Yin is literally translated as "Iron Goddess of Mercy" and has fruity and floral notes with a slight hint of roasted nuts. Our Citrus Ginger tea combines aromatic Tie Kuan Yin with the brightness and warmth of lemons, ginger, and lemongrass.
- Mint Oolong - Oolong blended with peppermint and spearmint leaves.
- Ginger Peach Mate - Yerba Mate blended with candied ginger and the scent of ripe peaches.
- Creme Grey Mate - Yerba mate scented with bergamot and vanilla.
CAFFEINE FREE TISANES AND HERBALS
- No. 4 (Blend of Jasmine, osmanthus, chrysanthemum, and young rose) - No. 4 is a blend of 4 important flowers in TCM (traditional chinese medicine). A tisane of jasmine, young rose, chrysanthemum and osmanthus that's the perfect indulgence at the end of a long day. Drink No. 4 with a teaspoon of honey or sugar to balance out the flavors of roses, cherries and apricots.
- Apricot Mango Hibiscus - Hibiscus blended with fresh floral mango and sweet apricots.
- Grapefruit Ginger Hibiscus - Hibiscus blended with candied ginger and grapefruit zest.
- Strawberry and Rose Hibiscus - Hibiscus blended with young rose buds and sweet ripe strawberries.
- Cherry Lime Hibiscus - Hibiscus blended with dried cherries and lime zest.
- Good Morning! (Licorice Root blended with spearmint, lemongrass, and lemon) - A refreshingly cool and soothing decaf way to wake and start the day. Spearmint and citrus invigorate and energize. Licorice root soothes the respiratory tract and provides natural sweetness with none of the calories of sugar!
You will get enough loose leaf tea to brew 2-3 cups of tea for each flavor.
Just the perfect size to try a new flavor and see if it suits your tastes.
Our teas are flavored with herbs, spices, fruits, and natural extracts and oils.